Welcome and call to order – 7:00 p.m.
Secretary’s Report – Approval of Minutes from December 2014 Annual Meeting
Comments or questions from IAHA residents attending the meeting
· Norm Farb – regarding AOPA Airpark Article
· Carole Krieg – Arbitration-Mediation Subcommittee Report
· Keith Moes – possible 2015 Budget Draft
Architectural Committee Report
Maintenance Committee Report
President’s Report – A work plan/agenda for 2014:
· Bylaw updates – Last year a goal was established to review “plain language” version adopted 15 years ago and the possible inclusion of new issues and authority. We now have an Arbitration-Mediation Subcommittee in place to address the issue of Dispute Resolution but we have not yet addressed the plain language issue.
· Initiation of a more formal budget process has occurred for 2015.
· A formal (engineering?) review of Taxiway Health and long-range planning for the Taxiways was initiated and a more formal approach will be followed in 2015
Other Board member reports and/or comments for the Good of the Order
· Tabled motion regarding Taxiway crack sealing issue and lodging of a complaint with the State Contractor Board.