Annual Meeting on October 15, 2011
Board of Directors:† Norm Rainey, President;† Wayne Wineland, V.P.;† Jerry Pryce, Sec/Treas ;† Debbie Draeger, †Frank Rush (deceased), Members
Architectural Committee: Kip Hanson, Chairman
I. Call to Order:† Welcome, Thanks to EAA 292, for the use of hangar.† Introduction of new homeowners.
II. Approve 2010 Minutes:† (Copy attached)
III. Treasurerís Report:† (Copy attached)
IV. Maintenance Committee:† Need a Chairman to coordinate.† Mowing and maintenance has been performed by Richard Koida with some assistance from Gary Brown for past few years. †
V. OLD BUSINESS
1. Taxiway Repairs/Status
2. Lot Mowing Update
3. NPHOA info will be posted as a page on the IAHA site
VI. NEW BUSINESS
1. Updating of email addresses and contact information for Association notifications and billings.
2. Increase in Ingress/Egress fees to $210/yr
3. ISAS Update
4. Status of taxiway funds
5. Maintenance of ditches and areas adjacent to properties.
6. Next HOA Meeting scheduled for October 20, 2012
7. Election of Officers:† Elect (3) for a 2 year term.